[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4503: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression'
Modified Car Forum - The Uk Modified Network - View topic - Josh's - Peformance Blue ST

Forum

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Jun 02, 2020 1:32 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 Josh's - Peformance Blue ST 

Josh's - Peformance Blue ST
So had the car a couple of weeks now so thought I would start a progress thread. Progress will be slow up until after Christmas then i have a lot of plans to get on with. Really happy with it so far just loving how well built it is and the extra power that I'v got going from the 1.4. Done about 500 mile since iv got it, still only on 16,400 miles though (will probably rise pretty quickly :p ).

Plans include:

• Eibach Extra Low springs
  • K&N / BMC panel filter
  • Full Milltek exhaust (Mani, Sports Cat, Flexi Pipe, Cat back)
  • Team Dynamic Pro race 3's
  • All plastics sprayed panther black
  • Cosworth inlet
  • Cosworth Cams
  • Dreamscience Map (May change mind on this one)
  • 60mm Throttle body
  • De-wiper
  • Focus RS front splitter
  • Rear diffuser
  • Prepare for track :)

Couple of pics:

Then today I decided that I would remove the Fiesta badge and fit a boot lock cover that I ordered: ( Will be taking the rear wiper off when weather picks up, wiper motor is held in by 3 bolts which come out easily )

How it started:

Badges removed:

Done: ;)

The boot lock cover:
As you can see the ST badge is damaged so going to be getting a new one to replace that :(

And of course:

Thats all for now, have some flat blade wipers and some Phillips blue vision bulbs (meant to have the HID effect but still be road legal) coming in the next couple of days to fit. Will update end of January when more substantial work has been done :)

Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:23 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]