[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Modified Car Forum - The Uk Modified Network - View topic - Speeding Ticket!

Forum

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Oct 27, 2020 3:00 pm

Reply to topic  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Speeding Ticket! 

Re: Speeding Ticket!
This will be one of the actual vans im guessing where they set up for the day. As they usually have the ANPR equipment fitted and will just auto log your reg to be sent out a fine.

Not just a normal car and him sat pointing it out of the window as with those ones you definately need to be stopped, as he has to show you the data that he has got on the radar gun.

Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:41 pm

Speeding Ticket! 
Advanced User
Advanced User

Speeding Ticket!
It was a bloke on the street with a hand gun, I think it might of been one of the community speed problem people with a cop by there side!

If I see the bastard this Friday I'm going to get out of my car and shove the camera up his arse!!!!! Lol

Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:30 pm

Speeding Ticket! 
Advanced User
Advanced User

Speeding Ticket!
Yay! No points!!!!!! I've been given the chance to do the speed awareness course!!!!!

:D :D :D :D :D

Sat Apr 30, 2011 3:27 pm

Speeding Ticket! 
Moderation Team
Moderation Team

Winner!

Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:46 pm

Speeding Ticket! 
Advanced User
Advanced User

Speeding Ticket!
I've going on my speed awareness course tomorrow!

It's 4 hours long!!! & cost me £85!!! but at least it's better than 3 point, £65 & putting my insurance up!

Which means I can go ahead with my FMIC & Boost!!!!!!!! :D :D

Tue May 10, 2011 9:12 pm

Speeding Ticket! 
Advanced User
Advanced User

Speeding Ticket!
Went on my speed awareness course today! No points! YAY! :D :D :D

It was quite fun, well worth doing to avoid insurance going up!

Wed May 11, 2011 6:30 pm

Speeding Ticket! 
Moderation Team
Moderation Team

Glad to hear it went well dude! What intercooler will you be going for? :)

Thu May 12, 2011 11:43 pm

Speeding Ticket! 
Advanced User
Advanced User

Speeding Ticket!

Fri May 13, 2011 1:30 pm

Speeding Ticket! 
Moderation Team
Moderation Team

Ok mate, :)

Sun May 15, 2011 7:19 pm