[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Modified Car Forum - The Uk Modified Network - View topic - Speeding Ticket!

Forum

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Nov 30, 2020 4:47 am

Reply to topic  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Speeding Ticket! 
Advanced User
Advanced User

Speeding Ticket!
Apparently a camera got me last Friday!

But I think I'll only have to pay the fine as they might be offering me the chance to do a course so I don't get the points.

Will have a proper look at the letter when I get home!

I think its time to destroy some cameras!!!!!!!!!!!! Nnnnnnnnn

Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:58 pm

Speeding Ticket! 
Moderation Team
Moderation Team

Re: Speeding Ticket!
Gutted dude! Let us know how it pans out though!

Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:37 pm

Speeding Ticket! 
Advanced User
Advanced User

Speeding Ticket!
Sent the form of this morning admitting it was me. Nothing about paying the fine yet which is good as I'm skint at the mo lol

On the letter it says if it is returned promptly they're maybe a chance of doing the course.

It was a stupid hand gun that got me I was doing 37 in a 30. I know someone who also got done last Friday like me except she was doing 47!

She's going straight to court!

Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:56 pm

Speeding Ticket! 
Moderation Team
Moderation Team

Bar-stuards!!!!!!!!!!

Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:08 am

Speeding Ticket! 
Advanced User
Advanced User

with a hand gun they need to stop you mate ???

Guess not but i thought they did.

Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:51 am

Speeding Ticket! 
Advanced User
Advanced User

Speeding Ticket!
Well the hand guns have been proven that don't give true readings yet they are still aloud to use them.

I'm still waiting for the fine to come through in post!

Fri Apr 22, 2011 2:51 pm

Speeding Ticket! 
Advanced User
Advanced User

so you didnt get stopped ??

Howlong you been waiting dude ??

Sun Apr 24, 2011 1:05 pm

Speeding Ticket! 
Advanced User
Advanced User

Speeding Ticket!