[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Modified Car Forum - The Uk Modified Network - View topic - eBay - ford focus! This is very funny!

Forum

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Oct 27, 2020 2:22 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 eBay - ford focus! This is very funny! 
Advanced User
Advanced User

Found this posted on the 306 forum is hilarious!

Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:46 pm

Moderation Team
Moderation Team

Re: eBay - ford focus! This is very funny!
I seriously can't stop laughin! This has got to be my favourite bit:

"I will remove the offending poo splash with my high power jet wash, I know its high power because I once shot my friend in his marble collection and I swear he had tears in his eyes. I once hid 2 sachets of brown sauce in his wallet and then forgot about it for at least 2 months until he called me from work saying words that would kill a nun instantly. The sachets had finally burst making it look like he had gone to the toilet in his pants, he wasn't allowed to go home and change so spent the whole day soiled." 

Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:33 am
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]