[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Modified Car Forum - The Uk Modified Network - View topic - Refined Valeting/detailing

Forum

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Jan 17, 2021 12:51 pm

Reply to topic  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Refined Valeting/detailing 

Valeting/detailing offer
Hi guys,
Just to introduce myself, my name is Callum and i run a mobile valeting/detailing company called refined valeting, it is under mobile valeting glasgow on yell.com which will be changing soon, yells fault not mine.
Anyways back to the point, i have many years in the valeting/detailing sector and my expertise lies with getting my clients car back to that full deep gloss look, I cover everything from general washes to swirl and paint correction.
I would be willing to knock up some discounts to the users of this forum, so i will post a few pictures of work and a price list and if anyone is interested they can give me an email at mobilevaletingglasgow@hotmail.co.uk or pm me and i will see what discount i can do,

kind regards

Callum Henderson
Mobile valeting glasgow
Refined valeting

Attachments:
smallest.jpg
smallest.jpg [ 139.32 KiB | Viewed 10565 times ]
IMAG03312.jpg
IMAG03312.jpg [ 130.03 KiB | Viewed 10565 times ]
Image2.jpg
Image2.jpg [ 53.42 KiB | Viewed 10565 times ]
Thu Nov 18, 2010 1:31 am

Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Refined Valeting/detailing
Welcome Dude

Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:04 pm

Moderation Team
Moderation Team

Welcome dude, take it you wont trek down to the Stoke-On-Trent area then! XP

Sat Nov 20, 2010 9:21 am

Hi Bam,
Im as far down as sheffield next year, if its paint correction and a detail ill travel,
depends what work your after and if its cost efficient for me, although if im in sheffield next year you may aswell wait till then as ill be down anyways, let me know what your thinking your car needs.

cheers

cal

Sat Nov 20, 2010 9:35 am

Advanced User
Advanced User

welcome mate. I live near shefield. How much is paint correction and what does it intail?

Sat Nov 20, 2010 1:56 pm

Hi c2,
Paint correction basically uses a machine polisher and polishing compounds and mild abbrasives to take the paintwork to a level of deep shine and gloss, it restores the paint to better than original condition removing swirl marks scratches and any imperfections, prices start from £300 depending on damage, check out this video, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xSCSrsRVz-o obviously your car wont be in this state but this is some results you can see.

cheers

cal

Sat Nov 20, 2010 10:47 pm

Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:32 pm

Advanced User
Advanced User

wow when ur down shefield i defo want u to do work on my car prior to french car show 2011 ?

Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:46 pm

c2, it would be a pleasure, its a passion i have, specially show prep,
when would you be looking to get it done?

Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:54 pm

Advanced User
Advanced User

id want the works and the show is like 12 or 13 june and having some paint work done before that mate. It wil look pukka then ! Afta its done wud u tek sum pictures for me as ur camera looks pritty sweet. Dan

Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:11 pm
Reply to topic   [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next