[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Modified Car Forum - The Uk Modified Network - View topic - Well thought id say hey! my car s3 with pics

Forum

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Jan 20, 2021 12:33 am

Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Well thought id say hey! my car s3 with pics 

Hey all,

Thought as ive been sat in today due to snow :( that id finally get round to joining up to this awesome car club!, seen the club at a few shows this year and always looks busy with great cars!

Anyways im luke, i currently drive an audi s3, a passat b5 estate (daily) and have a mk2 scirocco as another project waiting to be done!

Anyways heres a few pics of the my s3 wich i built over last year for the shows, and is still being completed!

comments welcome! :D

Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:07 pm

Advanced User
Advanced User

Nice car Luke!!! U got any pics of the other cars?

Your a lucky man to have 3 cars!!! What you gonna do with the scirroco? I absolutely love them!

Welcome to UKMN!

Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:42 pm

Advanced User
Advanced User

Re: Well thought id say hey! my car s3 with pics
Welcome to UKMN mate !!

were abouts you from ??

Have you got any other mods planned ?? What sorta bhp is it running ?

Dan

Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:48 pm

im from hastings, yep its being re-painted the same colour again over the winter for ultimate dubs 2010, its having a custom half cage over the rear seats, audi rs4 front seats, along with a fair few other bits!

its stage 1 at the moment with just a miltek, front mount, forge divertor valve with porsche spring, custom filter, front mount had a custom map done and is roughly 270-280bhp

Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:21 pm

oh and the rocco is having a smoothed bay, with a kr 16v engine on bike carbs, building the engine at the mo. keeping it simple but very smooth under the bonnet with the exterior being kept very retro!

As its on the change over year its the mk2 without the kit but still the gti! i love it! looks a state at the moment haha last owner left it sitting for 13years! sourcing all the parts at the moment and choosing colours etc

will get a pic up asap

Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:24 pm

Advanced User
Advanced User

sweet mate sounds good. Theres a show on saturday at the weekend in manchester see the meeting section. Be good to c ur car there. Dan

Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:21 pm

would do mate but manchesters a fair old way from me! plus dosent come out in the snow haha cheers for invite tho

Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:28 pm

Moderation Team
Moderation Team

very nice car mate
i think ive seen it some were this year lol
hi and welcome

Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:09 pm

Moderation Team
Moderation Team

Looking tidy mate, welcome to UKMN!!! :)

Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:07 pm

cheers people! yeah you may have seen it about at a few shows last year, changed a bit since then has had a paint and new colour scheme, it now can go alot lower, have had all the engine covers flocked, and had alot of polishing under the bonnet, along with a few other bits

Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:47 pm
Reply to topic   [ 12 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next