[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Modified Car Forum - The Uk Modified Network - View topic - Another newbie on your site!!

Forum

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Jan 17, 2021 12:05 pm

Reply to topic  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Another newbie on your site!! 

Congatulations mate..... Ain all bad, are a pretty expensive hobby tho!!!!!!
Have you got long to go?
I recomend the gas and air.......I was twisted after a go on that! hahaha

Mon Jan 10, 2011 2:04 pm

Moderation Team
Moderation Team

Re:

Mon Jan 10, 2011 3:38 pm

Its not that bad fella, its only expensive when you let it..... like I said my son got expensive taste, he wont wear any other trainers than nikes etc, barin in mind he only 4 nearly 5, i can c this getting a hell of alot more expensive as he gets older!
Anyways, hope all goes well mate n good luck!
As for the gas n air, that was my first experience wiv it, I fink i was in a worse condition than wot she was..... hahaha

Mon Jan 10, 2011 3:57 pm

Moderation Team
Moderation Team

Re:

Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:47 pm

Re: Another newbie on your site!!
Im not loving his taste....... my golf sufferin coz of it!!!
Still, wouldnt av the little ( Censored ) any ova way, cracks me up!!!!
whats your Seat then petrol or the fuel of satan?!
I hada 53 plate 50k cupra fora bout a month jus before i bort the golf, loved it, just wern quite up 2 spec!![no leather nutin!] plus it hada few issues within the first 3wks, indicators stoped workin, stereo stopped workin then the coil pack went, the seat garage wouldnt extend the warrenty so luckaly managed to give it back!!
was pissed at the time, so i decided to treat myself to the golf..... in the 7 months iv had it its hada thermostat which was under warrenty anyway!! Wish bones bushs on the way out tho..... shudnt b an expensive fix...... hopefully!

Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:40 pm

Moderation Team
Moderation Team

Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:09 pm

To be fair, dont think i even got the tena! was a nice car tho, even tho it hada bit of carictor!
I have heard something along them lines, eitha the r32 wishbones or the audi tt ones, there a m8y on a different forum got r32 arb's and standard r32 suspension, but wot youd be payin for that you could geta decent set of coilovers n that!
Sure the standard 4motion ones are only sumit like £25 each anyway...
Shall has to look into it further!

Sounds lika pokey little seat mate.... Fairplay.

Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:33 pm

Moderation Team
Moderation Team

Ah I see, fair enough lol!

Aye she ain't to bad, surprises a few bigger cars lol! ;)

Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:24 am

Moderation Team
Moderation Team

Hi and welcome

Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:48 pm

Cheers m8!!

Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:21 pm
Reply to topic   [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next