[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Modified Car Forum - The Uk Modified Network - View topic - wolstanton high school car meet

Forum

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Oct 30, 2020 3:45 pm

Reply to topic  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 wolstanton high school car meet 

i was told today of an event happening at wolstanton high school on sunday 25th october which is a modified car event supported by the police and fire service. it is trying to show to the people of stoke-on-trent that not all people with modified cars are idiots who race around everywhere. i know it is a bit late notice but it should hopefully be a good day. i think it was between 10 til 4 but will double check and post it up as soon as i know.

Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:16 pm

Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: wolstanton high school car meet
Any more details mark + are you going ?

Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:49 am

just waiting to recieve an email with the info on, as soon as i do i will post it up and yes I am going

Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:37 pm

Site Admin
Site Admin

Thanks Mark

Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:08 pm

Administrator
Administrator

Sounds really good. Just hope I am not working lol. I have had to miss a few things over the past month so would like to do stuff :D

Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:19 pm

Moderation Team
Moderation Team

im up for it

Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:44 pm

Site Admin
Site Admin

Im deffo up for this

Thu Oct 15, 2009 9:05 pm

and me and for once i'm off :)

Sat Oct 17, 2009 5:30 pm

The event organiser has finally got some info to me it starts around 11am til 5 pm and is a free event organised with newcastle council and ataffs police and fire service to promote modified cars and safe driving should be some good cars going so hope to see you there the address is wolstanton high school, milehouse lane, newcaslte, ST5 9JU

Wed Oct 21, 2009 1:07 pm

Moderation Team
Moderation Team

so who cumming then

Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:10 pm
Reply to topic   [ 29 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next